D-DAY OF THE B-MOVIES 3
Burbank horror hotspot Dark Delicacies hosts a cavalcade of the coolest cult film figures alive to sign their autograph and celebrate the release of the DELIRIUM Magazine #3! On Saturday, July 19th, from 2pm to 4pm, Full Moon Features founder and DELIRIUM Magazine publisher Charles Band brings a wild roundup of fabulous freaks, filmmakers and horror icons together to meet the fans and toast the release of the latest issue of DELIRIUM. Following on the unprecedented success of their last "D-DAY OF THE B-MOVIES" party celebrating the launch of the first issue of DELIRIUM, the Full Moon gang will once more convene at the legendary Dark Delicacies (located at 3512 W. Magnolia Blvd in Burbank, California) for a crazy afternoon of star-studded fun.
DELIRIUM #3 features All of this marvelous madness, jammed into TWO eyeball-spinning hours! Here's a look at the complete "D-DAY OF THE B-MOVIES"
- Tim Thomerson (TRANCERS, DOLLMAN, FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS)
- Megan Ward (TRANCERS, GENERAL HOSPITAL, ENCINO MAN)
- Maddox (OOGA BOOGA, founder of THE BEST PAGE IN THE UNIVERSE, New York Times Best Selling Author THE ALPHABET OF MANLINESS)
- Amy Paffrath (EVIL BONG 2 AND 3, DATING NAKED, JERSEY SHORE: AFTERHOURS, TROPHY HEADS)
- Ted Nicolaou (SUBSPECIES, TERRORVISION, VAMPIRE JOURNALS)
- Jessica Morris (REEL EVIL, TROPHY HEADS, DANGEROUS WORRY DOLLS)
- Robin Sydney (GINGERDEAD MAN, THE LOST, EVIL BONG)
- David DeCoteau (RETRO PUPPET MASTER, SORRORITY BABES IN THE SLIMEBALL BOWL-O-RAMA)
- Dave Parker (THE DEAD HATE THE LIVING, MASTERS OF HORROR, THE HILLS RUN RED)
- Richard Band (Composer for RE-ANIMATOR, PUPPET MASTER, TROLL)
- Daniel Griffith (Documentarian CELLULOID WIZARDS IN THE VIDEO WASTELAND: THE SAGA OF EMPIRE PICTURES)
- Shane Bitterling (PUPPET MASTER: AXIS RISING, REEL EVIL, BENEATH LOCH NESS)
- C. Courtney Joyner (writer/director TRANCERS III, PRISON, PUPPET MASTER III, DR. MORDRID)
- Charles Band (Full Moon founder and director of PARASITE, METALSTORM, HEAD OF THE FAMILY)
The Full Moon and Empire universe, and the storied alumni that reside within, is so dense with history, you could make a magazine and never run out of material. So…that’s exactly what we did!
DELIRIUM magazine - a bi-monthly, full color, pulp-fiction-salute print periodical dedicated to exploring and celebrating the joy of making movies. For over four delirious decades, filmmaker Charles Band has created some of cinema’s weirdest and wildest horror, fantasy and exploitation genre movies. This is a bloody, bold, and beautiful magazine published by Band, produced by the Full Moon Features team and edited by filmmaker, film journalist and FANGORIA Magazine editor-in-chief Chris Alexander. DELIRIUM features exclusive interviews, bizarre stories, garish photos from Band’s expansive and foreboding vaults (many of which have never been seen before), posters, retrospectives, special FX make-up secrets, laughs, shocks, thrills and chills. Delirium will be published 6 times a year and available at Dark Delicacies and via DeliriumMagazine.com
ATTENTION all horror websites, podcasts and blogs: The FIRST, SECOND, and now THIRD issue of DELIRIUM – our new magazine in which the many stories surrounding Charles Band’s legendary Empire Pictures and Full Moon Features factories are riffed on in exciting, inventive ways - is hot off the press and we’d love to send you a copy – only 3K printed – to peruse and hopefully review. Drop a request to info@DeliriumMagazine.com and state your name, outlet and mailing address and we’ll make sure you get yours!
Delirium will be published 6 times a year and available at
3512 W Magnolia Blvd,
Burbank, CA 91505