D-DAY OF THE B-MOVIES 4
Burbank horror hotspot Dark Delicacies hosts a cavalcade of the coolest cult film figures alive to sign their autograph and celebrate the release of the DELIRIUM Magazine #4! On Saturday, Sep 27th, from 1pm to 3pm, Full Moon Features founder and DELIRIUM Magazine publisher Charles Band brings a wild roundup of fabulous freaks, filmmakers and horror icons together to meet the fans and toast the release of the latest issue of DELIRIUM. Following on the unprecedented success of their previos "D-DAY OF THE B-MOVIES" parties celebrating the launch of the first 3 issues of DELIRIUM, the Full Moon gang will once more convene at the legendary Dark Delicacies (located at 3512 W. Magnolia Blvd in Burbank, California) for a crazy afternoon of star-studded fun.
DELIRIUM #4 features All of this marvelous madness, jammed into TWO eyeball-spinning hours! Here's a look at the complete "D-DAY OF THE B-MOVIES"
- Jeffrey Combs (REANIMATOR, FROM BEYOND, CASTLE FREAK)
- Nivek Ogre (REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA, singer of SKINNY PUPPY)
- Mindy Robinson (KING OF THE NERDS, V/H/S 2 , GINGERDEADMAN VS. EVIL BONG)
- Lisa Marie (ED WOOD, SLEEPY HOLLOW, MARS ATTACKS)
- Mick Garris (HOCUS POCUS (Writer), MASTERS OF HORROR (Writer/ Creator), STEPHEN KING'S SLEEPWALKERS (Director)
- Staci Layne Wilson (FETISH FACTORY, DREAD CENTRAL LIVE, INSIDE HORROR)
- David DeCoteau (director SORORITY BABES IN THE SLIMEBALL BOWL-O-RAMA, PUPPET MASTER 3 and 9, founder of RAPID HEART PICTURES)
- Axelle Carolyn (DOOMSDAY, CENTURION, director of SOULMATE)
- John Lechago (FEAST OF FEAR, KILLJOY GOES TO HELL, BLOOD GNOME)
- Chris Alexander (Editor-in-Cheif of FANGORIA, GOREZONE, and of course DELIRIUM MAGAZINE)
- Charles Band (PUPPET MASTER, Full Moon founder and director of TRANCERS, BLOOD DOLLS)
The Full Moon and Empire universe, and the storied alumni that reside within, is so dense with history, you could make a magazine and never run out of material. So… that’s exactly what we did!
DELIRIUM magazine - a bi-monthly, full color, pulp-fiction-salute print periodical dedicated to exploring and celebrating the joy of making movies. For over four delirious decades, filmmaker Charles Band has created some of cinema’s weirdest and wildest horror, fantasy and exploitation genre movies. This is a bloody, bold, and beautiful magazine published by Band, produced by the Full Moon Features team and edited by filmmaker, film journalist and FANGORIA Magazine editor-in-chief Chris Alexander. DELIRIUM features exclusive interviews, bizarre stories, garish photos from Band’s expansive and foreboding vaults (many of which have never been seen before), posters, retrospectives, special FX make-up secrets, laughs, shocks, thrills and chills. Delirium will be published 6 times a year and available at Dark Delicacies and via DeliriumMagazine.com
ATTENTION all horror websites, podcasts and blogs: The FIRST, SECOND, THIRD and now FOURTH issue of DELIRIUM – our new magazine in which the many stories surrounding Charles Band’s legendary Empire Pictures and Full Moon Features factories are riffed on in exciting, inventive ways - is hot off the press and we’d love to send you a copy – only 3K printed – to peruse and hopefully review. Drop a request to info@DeliriumMagazine.com and state your name, outlet and mailing address and we’ll make sure you get yours!
Delirium is published 6 times a year and available at
3512 W Magnolia Blvd,
Burbank, CA 91505